Health and Safety (Covid-19)
• We have put specific measures in place to ensure the safety of our employees and our guests.
• Guests will have to fill out a virtual health questionnaire for everybody in their group before arrival.
• An internet link to the health questionnaire will be sent 1 day before arrival.
• Guests’ temperatures will be measured on arrival and written down.
• Guests might be asked to download the South African Covid-19 Tracking app before arrival.
• We do not accept any payment on site. Guests have to pay before arrival.
• Units will be cleaned and sanitized 24 hours before arrival.
• No amenities will be provided (eg. no shampoo, soap, coffee, tea, milk, sugar).
• There will be sanitizer in each unit for guests' use.
• Units will NOT be serviced during guests' stay.
• The communal Club House will not be open to guests during the Covid-19 pandemic.
• The communal Club House will not be cleaned and will thus not be sanitized and safe to use.
• The communal swimming pool is open, guests have to bring their own swimming towels and make sure to practice safe social distancing.
• Units will be cleaned and sanitized at least 24 hours after guest departure.
• Laundry have strict sanitizing procedures in place.
Staff Training and Protocol
Our staff members have been briefed about the nature and severity of COVID-19 and related viruses to ensure the safety of themselves and our guests.
PPE (Personal protective equipment)
The use of Personal protective equipment (PPE) is mandatory at our premises. This may include the use of face masks, face shields and gloves.
Cleaning and disinfecting procedures
We use cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses in all areas accessible to staff and guests. This applies to all areas including guest rooms, public areas, dining areas and staff quarters.
Our check-in procedure may include specific health and safety protocols such as completing a health questionnaire, having temperature taken and sanitising of hands.
We have adopted an in-house laundry protocol to ensure the efficient disinfecting of bedding, re-useable face masks and garments.