Health and Safety (Covid-19)
• We have put specific measures in place to ensure the safety of our employees and our guests.
• On a daily basis, we are working to ensure that we meet the latest guidance on hygiene and cleaning.
• Guests will have to fill out a virtual health questionnaire for everybody in their group before arrival.
• Guests might be asked to download smartphone health and/or registration app before arrival.
• All guests' temperature will be measured and recorded on arrival.
• Units will be cleaned and sanitized 24 hours before arrival.
• No amenities will be provided (eg. no shampoo, soap, coffee, tea, milk, sugar).
• There will be sanitizer in each unit for guests' use.
• Units will not be serviced during guests' stay.
• The communal Club House and swimming pool area will not be open to guests during the Covid-19 pandemic.
• Units will be cleaned and sanitized at least 24 hours after guest departure.
• Laundry have strict sanitizing procedures in place.
Staff Training and Protocol
Our staff members have been briefed about the nature and severity of COVID-19 and related viruses to ensure the safety of themselves and our guests.
Signage and Information
Clear signage or other forms of information are present to educate and inform guests about our health and safety protocols.
PPE (Personal protective equipment)
The use of Personal protective equipment (PPE) is mandatory at our premises. This may include the use of face masks, face shields and gloves.
Cleaning and disinfecting procedures
We use cleaning products and protocols which are effective against viruses in all areas accessible to staff and guests. This applies to all areas including guest rooms, public areas, dining areas and staff quarters.
Our check-in procedure may include specific health and safety protocols such as completing a health questionnaire, having temperature taken and sanitising of hands.
We have adopted an in-house laundry protocol to ensure the efficient disinfecting of bedding, re-useable face masks and garments.