Meals and Golf
Groceries, drinks, platters and meals can now be arranged in advance.
Assistance with arranging golf games in the area.
- We can arrange a platter with local cheeses and charcutherie.
- We can arrange meat packs for your barbecue or buy your groceries and drinks.
ALL the above options have to be arranged in advance. Regrettably NONE of the options can be arranged on arrival. Most items are sourced in Bethlehem which is situated 55 km from our farm. We generally go to Bethlehem once a week. If we receive a request at short notice, we will charge for the trip at AA rates (this makes it a very expensive option). When ordered at least 1 week in advance we will only add a 10% service charge to the till slip and round the amount up to the nearest 10. Groceries will be bought at either Pick n Pay or Woolworths in Bethlehem. Braai packs are bought separately at different local shops.
- Pumula Guest Farm has a practice area in front of the White House. The practice area has distance markers.
- Kevin can advise on golf courses in the area as well as assist with arranging golf games in the area.
- Transport and partners can be arranged before arrival.