Q & A
Questions about Pumula Guest Farm, explained. Rules and reasons.
Do we allow pets?
- We have free range bunnies, rabbits, small buck, wild water birds
- We can not lock up our dogs (1 sausage mix, 2 Dobermans)
- If you book one of our apartments (2-sleeper units) - we will consider
- If your pets are sterilized, house trained and do not mark - we will consider
- If your pets had all their inoculations and tick/flea spray - we will consider
- Please ask
Is there somebody at reception?
- Our reception is not "manned"
- We stay on the property and are available most of the time to answer questions
- Guests can reach us via cell phone
Why do we only allow arrivals until 6 pm?
- Pumula Guest Farm is a working farm
Do we allow quads and motorbikes?
- Guests can drive to and from their unit to the main dirt road (S344) to tour the area
- We do not allow guests to drive around on our farm with quads and motorbikes
- We do not allow noisy parties if you have not booked out all the units
- We ask that guests respect the other guests not in their group
- Guests visit Pumula Guest Farm for peace and quiet
Do we arrange activities?
- No we do not arrange activities, we assist by giving you contact details
When does it snow?
- There is no way for us to predict when we will have snow on Pumula Guest Farm
- We can almost be sure that there will be snow in the mountains in Lesotho in winter
- When we do get snow on Pumula Guest Farm, it usually melts within a day