Farm House Apartments
• Original farm house divided into 3 apartments
• Each with own entrance, patio with barbecue, kitchenette, lounge with fireplace
• Each kitchenette has fridge/freezer, crockery, cutlery, 2 plate electric stove with small electric oven
• Each apartment open-plan
• Each apartment equipped with linen and towels
• No inter-leading doors
• Apartment 1 has double bed with shower, basin, toilet in bathroom
• Apartment 2 has 2 single beds with shower, basin, toilet in bathroom
• Apartment 3 has double bed with bath, shower, basin, toilet in bathroom
The Farm House apartments used to be our house when we moved to Pumula from Johannesburg. The apartments are about 76 m from the communal Club House.
Apartment 3 has the largest veranda with a built-in braai. Both apartments 1 and 2 have small portable braai-drums, to be able to move it around according to weather and smoke.
All the verandas are covered and open to views of the farm and dam.
Apartment 3 enters to the open-plan lounge, bedroom and kitchen area. The bathroom is to the right at the back of the room. This apartments has the original big sandstone built-in fireplace, which heats up the whole unit.
Apartment 2 opens to the lounge area. Left is the kitchenette and at the back is the bedroom with bathroom.
Apartment 1 opens to the lounge area with the kitchenette to the right. The bedroom is to the back with the bathroom. This unit is warm in winter because the bedroom faces the West sun in the afternoon.
*All guests have access to communal Clubhouse with outdoor swimming pool.